Posted in Glutathione on December 1, 2021
Should You Get A Glutathione IV
The mother of all antioxidants! That sounds like something I want in my body, especially with how precarious the flu and other viral infections have been in recent years. Glutathione – It is said to be the best antioxidant around since Vitamin C. It’s hard to imagine a nutrient taking precedence over Vitamin C. It is found not only in our bodies but plants, other animals, fungi and even bacteria are guarded with this antioxidant. Heck, if bacteria is being equipped with the motherload antioxidant, then we better too. We don’t want the bacteria gaining an edge on us!
Glutathione iv therapy is our best solution during flu season, health crisis and in daily disease protection. It is naturally produced in our cells and is composed of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine and cysteine. Glutathione production changes throughout our life and it declines with age. Other contributors to its lack of production are environmental toxins and stress. One can ingest this orally, inhale it, or intravenously administer it through an IV push, which is the most absorbable form for delivery.
Glutathione IV Benefits
Glutathione iv benefits are copious and here is a list of positive noteworthy glutathione iv side effects:
- Reduces oxidative stress – Glutathione iv benefits will counteract the stress we pick up from the environment. These stressors can lead to diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, and cancer. Disease can occur when we have too many free radicals (the enemy) entering our body, but not enough antioxidants (glutathione) to fight them off. A lack of glutathione in bodies leads to oxidative stress which leads to diseases such as cancer (Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy). Glutathione iv benefits include fighting one of our most hated diseases cancer!
- Improves psoriasis – Glutathione iv benefits include fighting those unpleasant bumps on the skin. Researchers found with the administration of whey protein, which glutathione is in, the scaly bumps disappeared. Now when you are in line at the smoothie shop and you have the copious choices of proteins to choose from – whey, pea protein, soy, hemp, etc.; you know which one to choose. Bottoms up on that whey protein shake!
- Reverses cell damage in people with fatty liver disease – a study conducted on those with fatty liver disease (those who were alcoholics and non-alcoholics alike) were administered intravenously high doses of glutathione. Hepatic tests returned showing dramatic improvements in markers of liver cell regeneration (Recenti Progressive Medicine, 1995).
- Increases fat burning instead of storing – studies conducted at Baylor University found that administering high doses of glutathione to older adults, whose glutathione production capability had declined revved up mitochondrial action increasing the metabolism of older folk. Researchers found these seniors were burning more fat therefore storing less with the intake of glutathione and this also improved insulin resistance.
- Increase circulation in arteries reducing plaque – a glutathione iv side effect is increased circulation, sweeping away plaque buildup. This in turn increased mobility for victims of peripheral artery disease which usually causes pain when walking in the legs.
- Parkinson’s disease calming – although there is no cure for this disease yet; studies show that a glutathione iv side effect is reducing tremors of this debilitating disease (Mayo Clinic, August 2002). We must continue to pray, support and work toward a cure.
- Fights against arthritis – glutathione iv benefits include protecting autoimmune disease victim’s cells from their self-induced free radicals attacking their own mitochondria.
- Reduces damage in diabetes – studies show that glutathione iv benefits may include eliminating the tissue damage from oxidative stress even in circumstances with uncontrolled high blood sugars (Diabetes Care, January 2011).
- Reduce respiratory problems – a glutathione iv benefit may be to reduce symptoms in asthmatics. Glutathione is a byproduct of what scientists put in medicinal inhalants to thin the mucous of asthmatics.
Foods with Glutathione
Where else can we find glutathione other than in medications and glutathione iv therapy? Is it in food? It is found in raw food most readily. Heat unfortunately brings it to an unstable nonactive state.
- Raw meat or very rare meat
- Unpasteurized dairy products – which I do not necessarily recommend
- Freshly picked fruits and vegetables such as avocado and asparagus
The first two sets of foods are only for those with a rock-solid immune system and even then, one must take precautions to make sure the food is completely safe. The first two are not for anyone with a compromised immune system, children, or elderly over the age of sixty-five. Not a big fan of raw meat? Then you can depend on the glutathione iv dosage of about 2-3 grams per infusion to give you enough to fight the daily oxidative damage of germs, pollutants, self-inflicted stress, and diseases.
There are foods you can eat that do not necessarily contain glutathione, but contain minerals that are involved in the production of glutathione, such as sulfur. Here are some foods high in sulfur:
- Garlic and onions – the sulfur is what gives flatulence the extra pungent stench associated with these gassy cruciferous vegetables
- Other cruciferous vegetables – such as cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, bok choy
- Lean proteins such as fish, chicken, turkey, ‘loins of pork and beef, round and chops
Other foods that help naturally with the production of glutathione are:
- Milk thistle
- Flax seed
With this glutathione drip being the mother of all antioxidants, I would book your appointment today. Our schedule is filling up rapidly with all the health scares now so do not miss out today. Schedule your sequence of appointments for the following weeks to make sure you stay consistent with this health progression. Some like to schedule four infusions a month and others go biweekly. Most importantly, stay on top of it. Your body will appreciate the decreased stress levels it will experience from the extra defensive army you are adding to fight the foreign invaders. With glutathione iv therapy making levels high of this most effective antioxidant you are sure to roll through flu season untouchable. Not to mention, your skin, hair and nails will also thank you as they grow and glow – skin shines so bright!